30 juin 2009

:: kokeshi ::

voici la koskeshi customisée que j'ai réalisé pour l'expo au LATDA ( los angeles toys, doll & amusements museum ). L'expo ouvrira ses portes le 11 Juillet.
Je vous laisse jetter un oeil à la gallery photos, il y a des merveilles. :: MY WOOD ::
all rights reserved s. 2009

41 commentaires:

Sabbio a dit…

Oh, une kokeshi amoureuse de la nature, c'est beau et ça fait plaisir! :D

Gael a dit…

Vraiment superbe, bravo !
Une expo à LA, c'est la classe...

fripouille a dit…

Excellent, bravo!

SHOo a dit…

Elle est fantastique!

Véronique a dit…

Elle est trop belle !
je la veux !!!!! :p

Olivia_p a dit…

Impresionante! maravillosa

Nicolas Gouny a dit…

c'est ce qu'on appelle avoir un oiseau dans la tête :)

très belle idée !!

Adolie Day a dit…

Génial!

laurevolume a dit…

j'adore !!!

lilipastille a dit…

Ah, enfin la voilà ! Je suis ravie de la voir : elle est superbe ! Pour le faire-part d'Agathe, tu nous avais dessiné sur la tête de la Kokeshi... non ?

Léo-Vinh a dit…

Magnifique!
Comme j'aime beaucoup ce que tu fais, t'as gagné un prix, à voir sur mon blog ;)

krisoft a dit…

J'aime beaucoup!

S. a dit…

Ha merci tt le monde, je pense que ça va être une expo très impressionnante, vu les têtes d'affiches qui s'y trouvent... hein Adolie !
Merci Léo-Vinh pour le prix, je ne sais pas si j'aurais le temps de transmettre le flambeau. Lilipastille, ce n'est pas faux. Au début je voulais mettre un animal dans la forêt, un loup ou un petit cochon rose. Mais une p'tite famille qui sort la tête des arbres, ça aura été pas mal aussi.

B.Kristell a dit…

Trés original, exellent!!!!!!!!!!!

jmanu a dit…

superbe!
j'adore

Anne des Prairies a dit…

trop fort ! c'est vrai qu'il y a des merveilles, mais j'aime beaucoup ta kokeshi !

Haïku a dit…

Est ce cela se mettre au vert ? : ))
Belle réalisation.



Haïku

patata a dit…

tu connais ça?..il est à Marseille
http://cafoutche.blogspot.com

Laetitia a dit…

C'est vraiment une superbe custom de kokeshi, félicitation !

Anonyme a dit…

beaucoup appris

koekshi a dit…

C'est trop mimi cette kokeshi aue tu as customisé. et plein de poésie.
J'adore.

poupée kokeshi a dit…

Je trouve pas mes mots.
Je dirais juste magnifique et comme le disais le précédent commentaire, vraiment plein de pésie j'adore

Anonyme a dit…

[url=http://www.vuittonhandbags2u.com/#louisvuittonhandbags]louis vuitton handbags[/url], I just entirely possess grumbles. Take pleasure in louis vuitton.
Have become so many enhances a good louis vuitton containing furthermore triggered close friends and family to buy manboobs.
[url=http://higts.overblog.com/]louis vuitton handbags[/url] en compagnie de qualité. Indulgence pour l'envoi soigné.
I spend time many [url=http://louisvuittonbagsonlines.overblog.com#louisvuittonbags]louis vuitton bags[/url] I implement recommend highly this important [url=http://louisvuittonoutletonlines.overblog.com]louis vuitton outlet online[/url].
Their [url=http://shoplouisvuittononlines.overblog.com#shoplouisvuitton]shop louis vuitton[/url] May be It goes without saying A good EVER MADE In louis vuitton. But not just They are just plain Superb, Plus also Environmentally friendly To your The weather. Searching for carrying It Silence Have a tendency to Additionally they Also Represent Brand-new!
vendeur de confiance adorable louis vuitton merci au contraire complet
With Maine we like the best crushed lime stone foots. For my situation, all of the louis vuitton Adirondeck tonneaus all others that can be very close in style. Regardless of what design combined with awesome, not to mention my best lower limb never find memorable as soon as i really feel providing them. I definitely love simple fact Allowed me to bring it thru its polar environment slush, will get, puddles, and after that just simply wipe it off.

Anonyme a dit…

The Mighty Big Bag clearly was probably the most popular at $12 -- greater than 2500 bags were sold.
The unit then sorts over the deliveries and transfer items to where they have to be.
3 Issues To Maintain In Mind Once you Are Searching for A Hand.


Here is my web site: celinehandbags3.webnode.jp

Anonyme a dit…

Every weekend i used to pay a visit this site, because i wish for
enjoyment, for the reason that this this web page conations really fastidious funny data too.


Feel free to visit my homepage; Gafas De Sol Oakley

Anonyme a dit…

Good dаy! I know this is somewhat off topic
but I was wondeгing іf уou knew where I could get a captcha
ρlugіn for my сomment form?
I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm havіng problems finding one?
Thanks a lot!

Chеck out my site ... devis fenetre pvc sur mesure

Anonyme a dit…

Do you have a ѕρam problеm оn this site; I alѕo
am а blogger, and I ωas сuriouѕ about yоur situаtion; manу of uѕ have created
some nісe ρrаcticеs and
wе are lookіng to swap methoԁѕ with οthеr fοlks, ωhy not shoot me
an e-maіl іf interested.

Heгe iѕ my web pagе; carrelage imitation parquet

Anonyme a dit…

Sinсe the admin оf this site iѕ working, no question very soon it will be
well-knοwn, due to its quаlity сontеnts.


Here iѕ my homеpage christophe chavigny

Anonyme a dit…

Thank you a lot for sharing this with all of us you really realize what you're speaking approximately! Bookmarked. Kindly additionally visit my website =). We could have a hyperlink alternate contract among us

My web blog :: volet roulant

Anonyme a dit…

Hello There. I discovered your weblog the use of msn.
That is a very well written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and come back to
learn more of your useful information. Thank you for the post.
I'll definitely comeback.

Also visit my web-site: fenetre renovation pvc

Anonyme a dit…

I needed to thank you for this excellent read!! I certainly loved every little bit of it.
I have you book-marked to look at new things you post…

Also visit my homepage - plombier paris 75005

Anonyme a dit…

This is very fascinating, You're an excessively professional blogger. I have joined your rss feed and stay up for in the hunt for more of your magnificent post. Additionally, I have shared your site in my social networks

Also visit my website parquet bambou pas cher

Anonyme a dit…

No matter if some one searchеѕ for his neсessаrу thing,
so he/she neeԁs to be avаilable that in ԁetaіl,
therefore that thing is maintaineԁ ovеr here.


my blog рost: devis fenetre pvc

Anonyme a dit…

You're so cool! I do not suppose I've truly read through something like this before.
So good to find another person with unique thoughts on this subject.
Really.. thanks for starting this up. This web site is something that is required on the internet, someone with a bit of originality!


Also visit my site ... prix porte fenetre pvc

Anonyme a dit…

I could not refrain from commenting. Very well written!



Also visit my homepage devenir riche

Anonyme a dit…

Excellent site. A lot of useful info here. I am sending it to some buddies ans also
sharing in delicious. And of course, thank you in your effort!



Feel free to surf to my homepage ... prix lame de terrasse composite

Anonyme a dit…

If you are going for finest contents like I do, just go to see this site daily as it presents feature contents,
thanks

Here is my page :: fenetre pvc double vitrage prix

Anonyme a dit…

Why users still make use of to read news papers when in
this technological globe everything is existing on net?


Stop by my web page - Louis Vuitton Pas Cher

Anonyme a dit…

This website truly has all of the information I needed concerning this subject and didn't know who to ask.

my blog post Air Jordan

Anonyme a dit…

I love what you guys tend to be up too. Such clever work and exposure!
Keep up the excellent works guys I've incorporated you guys to my own blogroll.

my site: Chaussures De Foot Pas Cher

Anonyme a dit…

I'm extremely inspired with your writing talents and also with the structure to your blog. Is this a paid topic or did you modify it your self? Anyway keep up the excellent high quality writing, it's rare to peer a great blog like this one
nowadays..

my site - Cheap NFL Jerseys